Thursday 28 March 2013

BA6 Anonymous Personal Statement

As a task over Easter I was assigned to write an anonymous personal statement, specifically not giving any information it was about me:


I am very passionate about video games and aim to pursue a career based around bringing them to life.
During my three years studying games art at university, I was given a variety of paths to follow towards my future. Through this I found my passion was in 3D Level Design. My aim is to take it further to build the future worlds of games for a professional video games company. I believe that video game characters dominate the narrative world of games. But what I intend to do, is create a virtual game worlds that speak for the games narrative and connotations as much as a game character does.
 In my spare time, while playing and analysing games I enjoy experimenting on Maya, using all of the different tools, learning new features to create and develop new skills. I read a lot of games magazines and online forums and video games reviewing sites to keep in good knowledge about the industry and its games.
Being a massive fan of video games and learning to make them myself, I am always open to new ideas, feedback and criticism. It is the only way to move forward and any feedback be it good or bad in any format, I feel must be respected and treated professionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment